Toy Foam Blasters Gel Ball Blaster and Sponge Bullets Shell Shell Ejecting Shooting Games Educational Model,with 140 Soft Foam Bullets, 3 Magazine and Goggle Gifts for Kids Adults
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- SAFE SOFT BULLETS — This safe soft bomb launcher is designed toy gun for children 8,9,10,11,15+, ASTM tested, CPSIA third-party lab certified. TheToy Foam Blasters uses soft foam bullets made of high-quality EVA material, which will not cause harm to the human body and children can shoot it safely.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 x Combination Toy Foam Blasters + 3 x Magazine + 1 x Goggles + 80 x Shells + 140 x Rubber Bullets + 1 x Extender + 1 x Nylon shoulder strap + 3 x Tactical Accessories + 3000 x Gel Balls. Surprise your child with this shell ejecting toy and enjoy fun playtime.
- PERFECT GIFTS FOR CHILDREN — The toy pistol with magazine is a perfect gift choice for kids, boys and girls, perfect as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Easter gifts, party gifts, school classroom rewards and stocking stuffers for boys.
- EDUCATIONAL TOYS FOR KIDS — Our unique design, the empty shell will pop up automatically, simulating actual combat shooting,This Toy Foam Blasters pistol helps improve children’s aiming skills, observation and hand-eye coordination. These toy pistols can be used well as educational toys to develop children’s fine motor skills, creativity and attention.
- HOW TO PLAY — 1. First, you need to load the soft bullet and cartridge. 2. Load the cartridge into the magazine. 3. Then load the magazine. 4. Finally, Pull the rear bolt, pull the trigger, and shoot successfully, This foam blaster can be DIYed in 3 shapes. Variety cool. Let your children freely combine according to their hobbies.
Sold：246 Wished: 84 Followed: 51
Item Type: Soft Bullets Toy Foam Blasters
Material: Plastic and Rubber
Recommend Age: 7,8,9,10+ Years Old Boys and Girls
1 x Combination Toy Foam Blasters
1 x Goggles
1 x Extender
1 x Nylon shoulder strap
3 x Magazines
3 x Tactical Accessories
80 x Shells
140 x Rubber Bullets
1. Simply load soft bullets and cartridges;
2. Load the cartridge into the magazine and load the magazine;
3. After completing the installation, pull the rear bolt, pull the trigger, and shoot successfully.
There are no reviews yet.