Aimoerfan Water Bullets Beads Gel Balls, Refill Ammo Gel Splater Ball Blaster Bullets , for Water Beads Gun, Vase Filler, DIY Crystal Mud, Stress Ball, Non-Toxic Environmental Friendly (5pack-Green)
- 【How To Use】: Soak the gel in water for at least 2 hours to maximize its size. Small gels can expand to 10 times their size. A 1-gallon bucket is ideal for hydrating a pack of 10,000 gels.The longer the soaking time, the larger the gel, until it reaches the maximum value. If you want to fill the toy gun for children, you can soak it for a short time, about 4 hours. The soaking time can be adjusted according to the size of the water gun, so that it can be filled into the gun more easily and bring more fun.
- 【Wide Application】: Suitable for water-spray toy guns to supplement ammunition, water bombs, decorations, vase fillings, scientific experiments, DIY art projects, etc.
- 【Safety】: The gel will break on impact. Good cleaning fun without dust, stains or pollution! The gel is soft, moist, but not messy, and it is non-toxic to children and guests.
- 【Designed for Gel Gun】 These water gels will burst when impacted, and it’s made of non-toxic, environmentally friendly materials.
- 【Principle】: Our water droplets are made of safe and tested polymers and will expand when immersed in water. It is made of super absorbent polymer (SAP), which is a pure natural, non-toxic, non-irritating starch-based material.
- 【Storage】: Store hydrated gels in an airtight container away from elements and direct sunlight for up to 2 weeks. Immerse the gel completely in water and store for up to three months.
- 【Product Include】:5 packs of water marbles for 50,000 rounds of fun.
Sold：144 Wished: 75 Followed: 95
– Small gels are colored small gel balls made of super absorbent polymer (SAP), a non-irritating starch-based material.
– The hydrated hydrogel ruptures upon contact and immediately begins to evaporate. Will not cause harm to people or objects.
HOW TO STORAGE GEL
– Soak the gel in water for at least 2 hours to fully expand its size. The small gel can be expanded to 10 times its size.
– A 1-gallon bucket is perfect for hydrating a pack of 10,000 gels. – Store the hydrated gels in airtight containers away from elements and direct sunlight. They can last up to 2 weeks. The gel is completely immersed in water for up to three months.
– The longer the soaking time, the larger the gel, until it reaches the maximum value. If you want to fill the toy gun, you can soak it for a short time, about 4 hours.
– The soaking time can be adjusted according to the size of the water gun, so that it can be filled into the gun more easily and bring more fun.
Don’t face the eyes directly The pipeline may be blocked, please do not pour into the pipeline. Keep away from children under 6 years old.
There are no reviews yet.